Every year, I tell myself that this Christmas I’ll be more organized. I want to have more time to spend with the family instead of scrambling to get things done.
I won’t be scrambling for last-minute gifts. I won’t be running to the grocery store on Christmas Eve to get baking powder (hopefully before they close). I’ll actually look through those pins that I saved throughout the year and I’ll do some of them.
And every year, I’m still shopping last minute, forgetting ideas I wanted to try, and racing into the grocery store parking lot 20 min before they close.
But this year, I have a new plan. A plan to make those things happen. Ahead of time. With plenty of planning. And pretty worksheets that I’ll want to look at.
I put together a set of worksheets for all of those things, printed them out and put them into a binder that I can add to each year - My Everything Christmas Planner!
And I want you to be able to enjoy it too. Type your email in the box below to get your FREE download of the full 2018 workbook.
Print the whole workbook, and extra prints of certain pages depending on what you need. Use the pages for yourself as many times as you want to start your own binder!
This is what you'll find inside:
- A beautiful watercolor cover page for your binder
- A 2018 page so you can keep adding to the binder (and look back at other years)
- A December 2018 calendar
- A page with 4 recipe cards for those pins you want to try, or the traditional family recipes you don’t want to forget
- A gift checklist for everyone on your list
- A Christmas card list so you won’t have to keep flipping through your address book
- A Christmas dinner planning page
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day timeline pages, to plan hour by hour
- A Christmas season to-do list for your whole family
- And a notes page to give yourself ideas for next year
I hope you love your planner pages! Are there any other planning pages for your holiday season that you’d like me to include? Leave your ideas in the comments!